Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Monday, January 28, 2008
I just finished up Hannah Hare. She will be offered on the PFATT Marketplace, starting on Sunday, February 10th. Doesn't she have just the sweetest face! If you click on the picture, you can see a closer view.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my shape to keep.
Please no wrinkles, Please no bags
And please lift my butt before it sags.
Please no age spots, Please no gray
And as for my belly, Pleas e take it away.
Please keep me healthy, Please keep me young,
And thank you Dear Lord, For all that you've done.
One saggy boob said to the other saggy boob:
'If we don't get some support soon, people will think we're nuts.'
Anyway, I'm just waiting for the final transfer to go through, and then my new website will be up and running and even better than before.
So, stay tuned!
Friday, January 11, 2008
This pair of primitive swans is just perfect for Valentine's Day and will make a fabulous centerpiece!
Dangling from their beaks is a red heart. Can you see how the shape of their necks also forms a heart?
The swans are stitched together at the chest. Their prim tag, which is a little grubbier than what shows in the picture, reads "Forever".
So romantic! So perfectly prim!
Great as a centerpiece - on a shelf or sideboard or small table. Create a whole love scene around them.
You could also change the prim tag for other occasions - wedding, anniversary.
Measures 6" high x 17" long. Will arrive signed and dated.
Special thanks to Homespun Heart Primitives for the pattern design.
Perfect for adding just a little prim love to your Valentine's Day or any other day:)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Email me to purchase.
$58 includes FREE SHIPPING
Saturday, January 5, 2008
1) I have ALWAYS wanted to live in Colorado. I'm originally from Michigan and REALLY do miss the snow and the winter and the change of seasons.
2) I have been a court reporter for 25 years.
3) I love to watch old reruns of Laverne & Shirley, Leave it to Beaver, and Happy Days.
4) I am deathly afraid of cats and bugs. I have always been afraid of cats, and I can spot a bug a mile away. I won't kill a bug. I'll go away.
5) I'll have to add this one later.