Saturday, January 5, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged. So, I have to list 5 things that most people don't know about me. Here goes:
1) I have ALWAYS wanted to live in Colorado. I'm originally from Michigan and REALLY do miss the snow and the winter and the change of seasons.
2) I have been a court reporter for 25 years.
3) I love to watch old reruns of Laverne & Shirley, Leave it to Beaver, and Happy Days.
4) I am deathly afraid of cats and bugs. I have always been afraid of cats, and I can spot a bug a mile away. I won't kill a bug. I'll go away.
5) I'll have to add this one later.
Carol

1 comment:

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

I'm with ya on the whole bug thing Carol! I hate 'em too.
Hey, I just tried to email ya but it came back blocked. :> (
I read your post on my blog about your site being lost! Holy crap how horrible!! I'm so sorry to hear this has happened to you! Did you speak with them directly? What a mess! :> (
~Karin